CO2 laser treatment using sealed-off CO2 laser, the output invisible infrared laser beam is characterized by small, high energy density;Laser beam output by the focusing mirror, the focal point of the target tissue can produce high temperature gasification, can be used for cutting, burning; Direct the laser beam output, low energy density, can be the target tissue coagulation surgery;
CO2 laser output of the laser transmission through optical arm, with a variety of headpiece, for a variety of surgery.
CO2 laser surgical system Applications
1. Dermatology: facial cosmetology, body freckle, nevus, tumour, wart, skin cancer, the instrument can excise anything superfluous or useless in order to make people strong and handsome and to prevent pathological changing.
2. E.N.T.: all kinds of rhinitises, nose polyps, pharyngitises, oral hemangiomas.
3. Ophthalmology: orbit tumour, eyelid, sty, double blood skin.
4. Gynecology: chronic cervicitis, valvar angiofibromata, cervical erosion, leukoplakiavulvae, excesion uterus polyp , cervical carcinoma in situs, etc.
5. General surgery: haemorrhoids, aal fissure and anal fistula, phimosis, V. D. etc.
6. Others: underarm odour, corn, ulcer.